Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thrift Store Before & Afters

I am obsessed with going to thrift stores and Goodwill, buying ugly things and making them pretty so I just wanted to post of a few before and afters.

I bought this little diddy for about $2

Photobucket

Just a little black spraypaint...

Photobucket

Soooo much better! I love how shiny the black is!

Not a huge change for these next 2, but I bought them both for $2.50 total

Photobucket

I just re-sprayed them with a new silver

Photobucket

Good as new!

This next one was an idea from http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/

This sad mirror in a frame I bought for $1.99

Photobucket

Cleaned, scrubbed and re-sprayed

Photobucket

Now it holds candles on my coffee table! I love lit candles on top of mirrors! So pretty!

No comments: